Tuesday, January 04, 2005

After all, Australia houses some of the most poisonous spiders in the world.

One funny clip I failed to include in the last recap was Lena's fear of the spiders she found in her bed in the Viking village. And since Kristy shares this fear, Lena just sprayed the bed with bug spray, made Kristy sleep against the wall, and didn't tell her about the spiders until afterwards. But I bet it didn't look like this spider, which once crawled out from under a poster in my dorm in Wollongong, Australia. Turns out it was a "good spider" that kills the poisonous ones. But we didn't know that at the time, so it didn't stop my roommate from grabbing me by my arm, hurling me around away from the poster, taking off her shoe and giving that spider hell. I mean, that thing had fur!

1 Comments:

At 04 January 2005 at 07:42, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holy. Freaking. Moly.

Thanks, Karen. When you hear screaming coming from the Uptown area tonight, that'll be me, having giant spider nightmares.

--Caitlin

 

Post a Comment

<< Home