Friday, November 05, 2004

My Pick

Although I won't be playing for real in the pool (seeing as how I made up the rules and are writing weekly bonus questions, that's probably not too fair), I wanted to throw my own picks out there.

  1. Gus & Hera
  2. Kris & Jon
  3. Meredith & Maria
  4. Lena & Kristy

If anyone would like to know how I came up with this top four, there was an exact science to it. And you can email me for the details.

The first bonus question of the season will be posted on Wednesday, November 10th at 10 AM. But to get credit for your answer, you must have your picks in. Note: the question will have something to do with where the race starts. If you've seen any of the advertisements or go to the Early Show segment from the previous post, you will know where the starting point is. Ergo, I don't feel too badly about giving it away in the bonus question.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home