Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Pick your Ponies!

The racers have been announced. I'm not sure how I feel about them at first glance, but the fact that there's a pro wrestler named Bolo and a Father/Daughter team named Gustavus and Hera? That's plain cool.

Interesting fact of the day: as I was typing in the racers' names above, Bolo passed the spellcheck. Neither Gustavus or Hera did.

From Dictionary.com, the definition of "Bolo":
A long, heavy, single-edged machete originally used in the Philippines.

If he was actually smart enough to pick his wrestling name based on its definition (and not just something that would sound good when the little announcer dude with the bow-tie and the mike attached to the ceiling said it), he may actually have the smarts to win this thang. He's certainly got the muscles.

Get those picks in and I will post them as I get 'em. More to come this afternoon with info on the racers (hopefully).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home